§1 Information on the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR) is RIXEN & KAUL GmbH, Limminghofer Str. 9, 42699 Solingen, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The data collected in this context will be deleted after the storage is no longer necessary, or the processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
- You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
• Right of access
• Right to authorization or deletion
• Right to limitation of processing
• Right to object to the processing
• Right to data transferability
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies
- Persistent Cookies
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§4 Further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- To some extent, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
- Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
- If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: RIXEN & KAUL GmbH, Limminghofer Str. 9, 42699 Solingen, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com.
§6 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This shortens the processing of IP addresses, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.